Sunday, September 18, 2011

Made it back home to the family and Chicago

After a long week of traveling it was great to back with the family.   I really enjoyed meeting all my colleagues in Europe and left with a better understanding of my business.   I'm excited about the potential opportunities to make a change in North America.   The next few months should be really fun, challenging and interesting.   I'm looking forward to a great week in Texas and meeting more members of the team.


Hanging out at the Swiss airline lounge in Milan

I like how European airlines gets their passengers on the planes with 2 entrances...way faster and much more efficient 

Thank you

Heading to the Swiss airline lounge in Zurich

This is a very nice lounge

You know its the big time when you get free gummy bears!!!

Business class is so nice on international flights

Massage chairs for the flight...nice feature

Flying over Chicago 

So happy to be back with the family 

No comments:

Post a Comment