Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GE Digital Energy plant

I had the great opportunity to work on a lean manufacturing event with the Digital Energy Power Quality team in Poland.  It was great to meet, learn and execute with this team.  The changes and improvements we made should have a positive impact on the business.  Everyone involved came out with a new appreciation of lean and what it can do for all processes.  I hope to see the team again someday soon.

View from my hotel window in Bielsko-Biala

Continuing the view from the Qubus Hotel

This is the men's room symbol in Poland

Chicken with apples and wild rice...this was a nice dinner

View of my hotel from the street

Entering the plant

Team conducting the lean workout

Making changes to improve the manufacturing process

Mall where we had lunch

My new friends from Italy who came to the Lean event

No comments:

Post a Comment