Saturday, August 27, 2011

Visit to Salt Lake City

I was lucky enough to spend a few great days in my hometown, Salt Lake City.   I loved being back with my family and friends.   There is nothing better in life than spending time with them.   I hope to see them all again very soon.

Valentina's last day in Colorado--the view in the distance is where my office was located, Greenwood Village

Some members of La Familia

Valentina watching T.V. with her cousins

Me, my niece, mom and Tanya

My nieces and nephews

Valentina trying to keep up with her cousins

Tanya going out to dinner with friends

The SLC crew at The Bayou

Great friends

Tanya, Stephanie and Juliannnnaaaa

Valentina with grandpa

Going up to Snowbird for Oktoberfest

Tanya and Valentina at Oktoberfest

Valentina strolling the festival with her balloon 

Tanya and Valentina at Snowbird, great day! 

The beautiful mountains of Little Cottonwood Canyon 

This what happens when you leave lipstick around for Valentina

Going for some Peruvian food at a Strip Mall...it was awesome!   Ethnic strip mall food=greatness

Enrique and Jessica.  We all went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes afterwards.   It was a decent flick...."Caesar is home"---fantastic. 

Dad and I at the Recoto

Last night with the family...hope to be back soon. 

Valentina dancing in a conga line with her cousins

Valentina dancing with her cousins

Valentina trying to get into Oktoberfest



No comments:

Post a Comment