Friday, August 5, 2011

Chicago...beginning of a new chapter

After a rough couple of days we've found our new home.   It will be tough to leave Denver now that we've grown accustomed to and fond of the city.   But if I have to leave there is no better place than Chicago.    Today I took the family to the Aquarium, lunch and a walk around the city.   I have to cut back on eating out so much as all the wieght I've lost is coming back.   I think working at a plant instead of being in sales will help me accomplish this goal.   But after today I'm glad to be back in Chicago.

Tanya and Valentina enjoying breakfast at McDonalds-breakfast of champions

Valentina and I enjoying a great day in Chicago

Valentina having fun with the fishes at the Shedd Aqaurium

Tanya and Valentina looking at a pair of penguins

Tanya and the fantastic Chicago skyline

Valentina on the water taxi...beats walking on a hot, muggy day

Valentina seems to be having a good time

Tanya and Valentina on the way to Navy Pier

Having lunch at Bubba Gump

Tanya at Cloud Gate

Great day at Millennium Park

Enjoying some coffee and desert at The Walnut room


No comments:

Post a Comment