Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day in Golden

Today the family and I visited Golden to enjoy a great summer day.   While here I once again ate my favorite Buffalo Melt.   This is one of the things I will miss from Colorado.   After lunch we walked around Golden to enjoy the scenery.  It is such a pretty little town that everyone should see it at least once in their lives.  It was good to have a day like this since the move begins tomorrow.

Valentina and Mom walking the streets of Golden

Valentina checking out an antiques store

Buffalo Melt---so good!

Valentina playing around in the Windy Saddle, this is where I had a lot of meetings with GE

Valentina making friends 

Valentina not posing for Dad

Valentina and I enjoying a great day

Valentina and a chicken...not much more to say 

The way people cool off in Golden

Valentina and I enjoying the river

Valentina doing her own thing

Valentina chowing down on my fries


No comments:

Post a Comment