Thursday, January 12, 2012

First weekend of the year

This weekend we started by going into the city for Tanya's check-up with the doctor.   Everything is going well and the next appointment is in 2 weeks.   After that Tanya will have to go into the doctor's office on a weekly basis.   The baby is scheduled to be delivered on February 14th, Valentine's Day.   This is interesting since Daniel's older sister is named Valentina.

On Saturday I did some housework and setup another clothes hanger to make space for Naty's arrival at the end of the month.   I'm missing all the closet space we had in Highlands Ranch.

I took the family out to lunch to Bistro Margot.   It was really good and they served up one of the best burgers I tasted in a long time.   I'm sure we will back again very soon.

In the evening we had friends come over for the Rosca.   We had the Simingtons and Spamers.   We all enjoyed each others company.

Today we went to see another Wolves game at the Allstate Center.   This time it was a victory for the local team.   I'm not sure when our next game will be as it is getting pretty expensive to go and watch a game.   13 for parking, 20 per ticket and 1.50 for toll roads.    If this was an NHL game then I would be more understanding but the AHL?  I don't think so.

I'm starting my new workout routine tomorrow and hope to continue it through the year.   Let's get 2012 started.

Valentina and I with the Wolves mascot 

Valentina and I at the Wolves hockey game

Tanya thinking about life during  the game

Valentina rooting for the Wolves

Valentina tuckered out

Nice lunch, jamon serrano sandwich 

Valentina with her favorite toy 

Gifts from our friends

More gifts from our friends, we are very lucky 

Everyone enjoying the Rosca

I got the baby jesus, do you see his feet sticking out?

Valentina trying to get into a box

Valentina helping out her Mom

The hot chocolate for the Rosca

Valentina eating some French bread after waking from a power nap 

Tanya enjoying her French dip

I had a great burger! 

Tanya walking into the Bistro Margot

Please don't take anymore photos 

Thinking about life

Great Chicago sunset on Friday

Valentina at the wolves game

No comments:

Post a Comment