Saturday, November 10, 2012

Starting again

It is time to begin writing in my blog again.
A lot has happened since July and will do my best to give the highlights.
July
I returned to Crontonville to attend the Summer Seminar with the CLS class.   There I went back in NYC where I stayed with Ricardo Santillan and Joni Zein.    Our weekend started by going to a bar and following it up with dinner at Little Italy.   Pretty simple.  We then went back to the rooftop bar and ended the evening around 4:00 A.M. with some breakfast in the city.  
Then I returned and we moved from Chicago to Houston.   Before stopping in Salt Lake City for Enrique and Jessica’s wedding.
August
The family and I moved into our home in Cypress, Texas.   It has been quite an adventure thus far in Houston.
I also started my 2nd assignment as the Warehouse and Logisitics leader at the Vetco Gray facility.
September
Non-eventful
October
Monica and Naty came to visit us for a week.
Celebrated Tanya’s birthday and Halloween.
And that brings us up to today.   Stay tuned.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment