Sunday, June 26, 2011

Red Rocks and Golden outing

Today Tanya, Valentina and I went on a hike in Red Rocks Park.   It was really beautiful and was very happy to finally see the amphitheater.   This was something I've been meaning to visit since we got here.    Then we rewarded ourselves to a beer and buffalo burger at the Capital Grill in Golden.    This was a great day with la familia.

Tanya and Valentina walking into the Red Rocks Amphitheater

Valentina and I overlooking the amphitheater

Tanya and Valentina returning from the amphitheater

Tanya beginning the hike at Red Rocks park 

Valentina and I on the trail 

Dangers were abundant on the trail but we survived

Beautiful scenery was all around us

The hike was a nice workout for us

At the end of our hike

Entering Golden

My favorite place for lunch in Golden 

One of my all-time favorite burgers, Buffalo slider

The Capital Grill adds fried onions and jalapenos which makes this burger soooo good


Valentina drawing while her parents eat

Valentina and I satisfied with a great Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment