Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last day as a sales manager

Today is my last day in my current sales manager position.   I will be joining GE's Corporate Leadership Program (CLS) next week.    I anticipate a lot of changes and great experiences in the near future.    I was lucky to have another great day with the family.

Goodbye cube

Enjoying an afternoon Rockies game

Mom and Valentina enjoying the day


Great day to be out with the family

Great seats once again

Tanya enjoying Chupe de Camaron

Peruvian lunch buffet

Peruvian beer=good day

Valentina decked out in her Rockies gear

Dad and Valentina walking the streets of downtown Denver

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It looks like the writer of this blog is really very professional because I never read such kind of writing before. The way of writing and the way of using right words on right place shows some expert skillsระบบขาย

    ReplyDelete