Sunday, October 2, 2011

Great weekend

This week ended my first month working at a manufacturing plant.   Now I feel a little more comfortable in my role but still have a lot to learn.  I begin my business case to move the EMEA operations to North America this week.  This is going to be the most exciting part of my assignment.  I hope this project takes me down to Mexico within the next few months.

This week I also joined a Bally's in downtown Chicago and will be glad to start going to the gym again.  Working out is a nice stress reliever for me and lets me think about all the things going on in my life.

It was a quiet weekend in Chicago but was able to take out the family to a few places.  I'm glad to have this downtime as it prepares me for the upcoming week.

Heading to one of my old Chicago lunchspots The Berghoff

Valentina drawing before the meal arrives

Tanya looking through the lunch menu

Great roast beef sandwich 

Walking the streets of Chicago 

Waiting for the tour of the Prentice Woman's Hospital 

Tanya at the Museum of Contemporary Art...interesting  piece of art in the front of the museum 

Tanya happy to be at the Rosebud Steakhouse 

Tanya checking Facebook

Tanya enjoying the "Best Burger" in Chicago

Getting into the family car

Hmmm, actually this more like the family car

Enjoying a Sunday Breakfast with some great Barbacoa

Valentina enjoying life

Valentina and I at the park while Mom toured the hospital 

Valentina surprising me that she knows how to go down a slide

No comments:

Post a Comment