Sunday, July 24, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

It was a good day today with the family.   We started off by having my Mom cook us all some breakfast.   It was great having some home cooking from Mom.   Then we went to Mass at St. Mary's.   After Mass we had lunch at one of our favorite places, Proto's pizza.   We walked around a bit afterwards and saw how people in Denver cool off in the summer.   Tanya and I then went to see the final installment of Harry Potter.   It was sad to see the end of this great movie series.   Now what do I have to look forward to in 2012?  Well here is a hint.

Denver on a summer day

Valentina looking for me to carry her around 

Valentina having fun at REI

Tanya and Valentina looking around the REI store 

Dad and I at Proto's 

Mom and Tanya at Proto's 

Mom making breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment